- Online Registration Early Bird
April 9 (Sun), 2023
June 11 (Sun), 2023
- Abstract SubmissionMarch 10 (Fri), 2023
- Abstract Acceptance Notification March 24 (Fri), 2023
All deadlines are due in
Korean Standard Time (GMT +9).
The schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances of the organizer.
Rules and instructions
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will represent a vital component of the scientific program at the KOREADERMA 2023.
- Please submit your abstract by March 10 (Fri), 2023. An abstract will be evaluated by the KOREADERMA 2023 scientific committee, and you will be notified by March 24(Fri), 2023 regarding the outcome of your submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted through our main website using the abstract submission template.
- Click to download KOREADERMA 2023 abstract submission template here.
Rules for abstract submission
- Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral, poster presentation, but all decisions will be made by the organizing committee of KOREADERMA 2023 whose determination is final.
- All notices will be issued according to the e-mail address of the first author of the article.
- Submitted abstracts should not have been published in any other journals and/or online publications, nor presented at any previous international congress. However, as long as the original work is referenced, it does not disqualify. Any former presentation at national meetings and/or non-medical aesthetic specialists may also be accepted.
- Instructions regarding the preparation of posters and information on projections facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- Outstanding oral presentations will be rewarded (specifications to be updated).
- Submission of an abstract indicates that:
- The author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules.
- The presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid.
- The author(s) have contributed to and approved the abstract and its entire contents.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend, and present the abstract at KOREADERMA 2023.
Instructions for abstract preparation (Specific guidance on formatting)
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
- Abstracts will be reproduced as submitted by the author. Content may be rejected if it does not feature actual data or is poorly drafted.
- The lecture title, content, and abstract must remain strictly unbiased and cannot contain any product/device/company name or any brand name. Submissions will be withdrawn without notice if they utilize any materials created by a commercial entity and include promotional messages and/or corporate logos.
- All abstract titles must not exceed 25 words.
- Use a concise, descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract.
- Avoid using abbreviations.
- Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products and services must not be included in the title.
- Names and surnames for each author must be provided.
- Please do not include degrees or titles.
- Presenting authors’ names will be underlined and the corresponding authors’ names will be in bold.
- Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words (excluding the title, authors, and keywords).
- The body of the abstract text must be formatted with the following subheadings as appropriate. Each sub-heading should be formatted in bold text, beginning on a new line, and be followed by a colon and space. The text for the subsection should begin immediately after the colon and space (sample below):
l Background :
l Objective :
l Methods :
l Results :
l Conclusions :
- Drugs, devices, products, and services should be identified by generic names only within the abstract. Data must be given in units (The international metric system is preferred). No references, tables, charts, or images are allowed.
- A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of three (3) keywords reflecting the contents of the abstract should be provided.
Abstract Thematic Topics
Abstracts will be classified into thematic areas. Please indicate the appropriate topic classification to which your abstract belongs.
- Acne scar
- Filler – (1) upper face (2) mid-face (3) lower face
- Hair restoration
- Biostimulator & Skin booster
- Vascular lesion
- EBD, pigmentary
- EBD, skin lifting, tightening, and rejuvenation
- EBD, others
- Body contouring
- Dermatologic surgery
- Pigmentary disorders – (1) melasma, (2) lentigo, (3) others
- Skin disease
Authors will be notified by March 24 (Fri), 2023 of the acceptance status of their submission, including the assignment of presentation format. Detailed instructions regarding requirements and instructions for presentations will also be provided at that time.
Requirements notification for oral presentation and e-poster
Oral presentation and e-poster requirements will be posted at our website after the acceptance notification and the secretariat will notify information personally.